We’ve already mentioned how to reduce waste at home, now Queen City Disposal has some tips on how to reduce waste when it’s time to return to the office
Make it a team project
- Ask your coworkers to start a recycling program.
- Include staff from different departments and well as your management team.
- Set clear goals and a timeline and determine how success is measured.
- Check out these recycling facts.
Recycle old electronics
- When you upgrade computers and phone equipment, start an electronic waste collection.
- Find your local electronic recycling center.
- Electronic waste can include:
- Cell phones
- Ink cartridges
- If you haven’t switched your bills and banking to online, now is the time to do it.
- This can save you money on postage and late fees.
- Many companies even offer a discount if you choose to go paperless.
Set your printers to print double-sided
- This saves paper and expense.
Encourage litterless lunches
- Have your employees bring reusable reusable lunch bags and utensils.
- Or even better, supply each employee with some. Perhaps with your company logo on it.
Encourage reusable water bottles
- 38 billion water bottles end up in landfills.
- Here again, is the perfect opportunity to supply your employees with reusable bottles with your company logo.
Buy in bulk
- If you supply your employees with coffee, creamer, and sugar, buying in bulk will save money and reduce waste by eliminating individual packages.
Queen City Disposal is a locally owned and operated business. Our mission is to ensure the delivery of a cost-effective and environmentally sound solid waste management system.
Contact us today and let’s talk trash!
Queen City Disposal
50 Reynolds Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
Phone: (931) 896-1500